Magma Scratch Suitcase
Designed by award winning producer and DMC World Champion DJ Brace, the Magma Scratch Suitcase is the dedicated accessory for Portable Scratching artists and Turntablists who need to travel with their gear comfortably and securely.
The Magma Scratch Suitcase is a heavy duty road case that fits a turntable and a 10” battle mixer like a glove and can be easily rolled thanks to the integrated trolley system. Ample internal padding provides ultimate protection even as check-in luggage on air travels.
The mixer compartment features removable front and rear panels to enable the mixer to be positioned on the left or right side of the turntable. All equipment can remain connected inside the case and be ready to play on stage or anywhere.
- Heavy duty construction of 9mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminum profiles and spring loaded butterfly locks
- Two individual, size-adjustable compartments to fit a turntable and a 10” battle-mixer
- Sturdy (replaceable) wheel-system and an integrated tuck-away handle
- Turntable and mixer can also be positioned in the reversed way (for left and right hand scratchers)
- Two internal cable ports enable that both devices can permanently be plugged inside the case
- Three handles for vertical and horizontal carrying option Removable front and rear panels on mixer compartment Internal
- EVA Padding provides ultimate protection Includes adjustment foams to fit most turntables and 10” battle-mixer models (including Fretless Fader mixers)
- Outer measures: 21x 29.5 x 10.6 (incl. wheels and feet)
- Inner measures: 14 x 18.3 x 3.4 in (Turntable-compartment) / 10.4 x18.3 x 3.4in(Mixer-compartment)
- Weight: 35lbs