Pioneer DDJ-SR Serato DJ Controller
Pioneer’s DDJ-SR 2-channel DJ controller is designed for use with Serato® DJ software. The smaller and more compact DDJ-SR inherits many of the same functions and controls of the larger DDJ-SX introduced in 2012, offering large aluminum jog wheels, integrated performance pads, and a new PAD PLUS feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads..
- 16 Performance Pads provide HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER functions
- New PAD PLUS provide HOT CUE ROLL, TRANS, COMBO FX, and SAMPLER ROLL
- Large Jog Wheels for precise scratching and mixing capabilities
- Built-in 2-Channel Mixer with Crossfader Reverse
- USB Power – The controller can be powered through the USB connection to a laptop.
- Built-in Sound Card (audio interface) – Simple connection to a laptop with a single USB cable.
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve – Suits any mixing style.
- Channel Fader Start – Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks.
- Integrated Handles – The controller features grip handles on each side for added convenience.