QSC K12.2 2000W 12" Powered Speaker
Only in store at the moment due to limited product availability.
The largest speaker in the K.2 series, the K12.2 weighs 39 pounds and stands 23.7" tall, 14" wide and 13.8" deep. It's loaded with a 12" woofer for the LF driver, and the same 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver found on all K.2 full-range speakers. The K12.2 is designed to disperse sound evenly across a 75-degree axisymmetric coverage angle.
The successor to the best-selling QSC K12, the K12.2 is a great choice for portable PA systems. A single K12.2 is also a "secret weapon" for onstage instrument amplification, replacing conventional amps for keyboardists, bassists and guitarists.
The K12.2 delivers a frequency response of 50 Hz - 20 kHz, with a peak 132 dB SPL and continuous 126 dB SPL at 1 meter.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration