QSC KS112 2000W 12" Powered Subwoofer
The QSC KS112 provides top-shelf low-end enhancement for your K Series powered speaker system. This 2,000-watt active subwoofer features a sixth order bandpass design, which provides incredible low-frequency response. QSC's revolutionary Intrinsic Correction tuning actively optimizes time, frequency, and amplitude to achieve the best sound possible. Setup is a breeze, thanks to a variable crossover with savable/recallable scenes for common applications. The versatile KS112 features M20-threaded sockets that allow deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions, and comes complete with low-noise, heavy-duty casters and a rugged painted wood enclosure.
QSC KS112 Powered Subwoofer Features:
- 2,000-watt 12" powered subwoofer
- 6th order bandpass design yields maximum low-frequency response
- Intrinsic Correction tuning actively optimizes time, frequency, and amplitude to achieve the best sound
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable scenes for common applications
- M20-threaded sockets allow deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions
- Low-noise, heavy-duty casters enable easy rolling
- Rugged painted wood enclosure
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 12" subwoofer speaker
- Power Rating: 2000W Peak
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (line in)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range: 38Hz-121Hz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 41Hz-108Hz (-6dB)
- Crossover Frequency: Variable
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128 dB SPL @ 1m
- Signal Processing: Correction Tuning, Recallable Scenes, Loudspeaker Management
- Power Source: Locking IEC power connector
- Enclosure Material: 15mm Birch Ply with Black finish
- Mounting Options: Floor, Dual M20 threaded pole mounts
- Height: 24.5"
- Width: 15.5"
- Depth: 24.25"
- Weight: 62.6 lbs.